To all you Affinage users :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry_Althair

Reaction score
I was just wondering who uses the Spectrum Highlighting System?

I'm trying to get the hang of it but i'm finding it really hard so i was wondering what you think of it?

The warehouse I use said they are discontinuing affinage, really wanted to try the gothic range but not sure where to go now, any advice? Xoxo

The warehouse I use said they are discontinuing affinage, really wanted to try the gothic range but not sure where to go now, any advice? Xoxo

Go to affinage.com/uk and find your nearest distributor or ring them and ask tomorrow :)

Ooo I wanna try spectrum it sounds good, how are you getting on with it? X

Ooo I wanna try spectrum it sounds good, how are you getting on with it? X

Im trying to get used to it but keep chickening out and using ice creme lol the idea behind it is to use the toner that corresponds to the depth you have before you highlight, but it never seems to work for me and im too scared to use the green pigment haha!

Too far away for delivery and too far to go myself to make it worth while in the future :(
Xoxo

Hey I use matrix graphics and I was scared to use the green to begin but honestly do it!! It's amazing!! X

Hey I use matrix graphics and I was scared to use the green to begin but honestly do it!! It's amazing!! X

I was going to ask you about colour graphics lol I'm Gunna use my nan as my guinea pig this afternoon lol what does the red pigment come out like? X

I was going to ask you about colour graphics lol I'm Gunna use my nan as my guinea pig this afternoon lol what does the red pigment come out like? X

It's a bit if an odd one, I've only ever used it twice in 3 years of using graphics and once was last week and It was ok but most people i do don't like warm blonde :( x

It's a bit if an odd one, I've only ever used it twice in 3 years of using graphics and once was last week and It was ok but most people i do don't like warm blonde :( x

Well last time I did my nans hair, I highlighted and tones with 7,43 or an 8 I can't remember as she wanted to try a copper blonde, but would this give a coppery tone or a weird teddy blonde lol x

It would be a strawberry blondish colour, but depending on what promoter you use with it x

It would be a strawberry blondish colour, but depending on what promoter you use with it x

Well I'd probably use 22 vol as I haven't got any 8 vol and I'm not sure if you can water it down, what would you say?

22 and 8 make 15 equal parts of both no water needed :) but 22 will give 6 levels of lift :)

22 and 8 make 15 equal parts of both no water needed :) but 22 will give 6 levels of lift :)

I haven't got any 8, the lowest I have is 22, which Is why I want to dilute it, and I'm not sure about using a normal developer with the spectrum :/

On that one I'm stumped then! Hmm not sure what to recommend :s

On that one I'm stumped then! Hmm not sure what to recommend :s

I rang affinage and they said to go over roots and leave for 20 then do ends, I didn't notice any warmth from the red pigment though :/ the green one came out a lovely clean blonde though :)

Latest posts

Back