To level 3 or not!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicnoc

Reaction score
hi all
I am just about to finish my level 2 in Beauty therapy. I need some advice re
level 3. I currently have a room at home where I will be working from, I am thinking that I may eventually open my own salon. Do I need to do level 3 to be able to do this? Or is level 2 enough of a qualification? Any help appreciated regarding the level 3 before I spend £3500 on it!
Many thanks!

oooh costly but worth it, even if you don't do most of the work in your own "salon" the A&P contra indications and the other parts of the syllabus will be invaluable !
Is it "general" route .. face & body electrics, massage etc..

Hi it is general route so massage and electrical body and facials. They are also adding in tanning, acrylic and lashes so it looks quite good.

There you go then... My college added individual lashes, tanning (spray and manual) go for it !

Good Luck !!

Yes, I would say do level 3 as then you will be able to offer the full range of face and body treatments including electrical services (high profit here)
Full body massage is also important to have - high profit and regular clients.

No reason you can't start up with level 2 but the more services you can do the quicker you will fill your appointment book.

Latest posts

Back