To thank you....x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandra1984

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, This is just a message to say Thank you for all the inspiring posts, comments , threads etc on this website. Im fairly new on here, Im studying Nail Tech at Worksop college, Reading through all the forums makes me even more eager than i already am (and thats alot) to go get it !!! Im actually becoming slightly obsessed :eek:(not good)i am so so excited to know that one day i will be qualified.. i absolutley adore the industry and what i am learning at the moment. Trouble is i cant sleep at night! im kept awake by it all, I look forward to getting home , and getting on Salon geek to read up on more tips!! This website is an absolute godsend.. If it wasnt for salon geek id feel slightly held back..College is great and i look forward to every tuesday evening but sometimes i cant ask all the questions i need too, i feel like you dont have much time to do anything, Blink and its hometime... Anyway THANK YOU .. you are all a big big inspiration

xxxxxxx

It is nice to read appreciative posts like these, but they are really better placed in the blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back