Toe nail extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had a request to do some toe nail extensions as my client is a toe nail biter and I really don't know where to go with this one, can anyone help please? she needs to extend the length of the nail but I don't know where I can purchase them from as my normal tips would be too big. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Do you sculpt? Geeg has done a fab thread on this in the past for people with no toe nails.

Will see if I can find it for you:

Do you sculpt? Geeg has done a fab thread on this in the past for people with no toe nails.

Will see if I can find it for you:

I agree, you could sculpt instead. I had a client on Friday who wanted pretty summer toes. Her baby toe nails were so tiny! There was sooooo little of them that I really wish I had taken a pic to show you. I offered to sculpt but explained why I could not garantee them. There was little for the sculpt to hold on to, lol.

My client gave the go ahead and 24 hrs later her baby sculpts were still in tact. I didn't make them long though.

i have extremely small nail beds when i do a full set on my toes i just use the small tips and it works out fine for me

Thanks for your help guys. I dont sculpt but I will have a go at the tutorial and maybe try some toe tips in case in doesnt work. Thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back