Toner on hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
Hi all,

I put a set of extensions in for a client, she had shade 84 from Prestige she is quite blonde. She has her hair coloured and is having her roots done this weekend, her hair dresser has said she will do her t section to avoid the hair extensions and will then put a toner through all of it, will a toner be okay on hair extensions?

Hi all,

I put a set of extensions in for a client, she had shade 84 from Prestige she is quite blonde. She has her hair coloured and is having her roots done this weekend, her hair dresser has said she will do her t section to avoid the hair extensions and will then put a toner through all of it, will a toner be okay on hair extensions?
I use toners on my exts clients all the time .. It's 100% [emoji108]

I use toners on my exts clients all the time .. It's 100% [emoji108]

Yes you can use toners on hair extensions but do the test strand first.

Some times the blondes do go a bit brassy so I stick a toner on .. Just like I would normal hair .. I always do I couple of test before hand on spare stands

Some times the blondes do go a bit brassy so I stick a toner on .. Just like I would normal hair .. I always do I couple of test before hand on spare stands
Can you recommend a toner? Or DM me with maybe one i can recommend to client from shops?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460011527.182376.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460011527.182376.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
(moderator removed technical info.)
Sorry i have no idea what you mean - i just do hair extensions, i am not a hair dresser xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was this edited ?
You're not allowed to give colour formulas ect to someone that isn't qualified I presume... it's normally why they edit stuff xx

Because she is not a hairdresser and we cannot give technical advice to non professionals

professional hair extension technician but not hairdresser lol!

Latest posts

Back