Toning full head bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlauraxx

Reaction score
Hi all! wondered if i could get some advice, i have only recently qualified at level 2 and only have basic knowledge of colour correction.
I have a friend who has had full head bleach for a few years and I usually tone her bleached the roots with 9.02 in l'oreal richesse and leave on for a while as she likes the white blonde. However, the mid-length and ends of her hair are now yellow but as her hair is SO porous im not putting a toner on her ends. Can anyone suggest what I could do to neutralise the yellow tones? Someone has suggested just using a semi but i'm not sure which one to use or how its meant to turn out as wouldnt this turn out the same as the quasi and go dark purple? xx

WHY DONT U try runing the bleach n it last 10 mintues then wash it off do that a few times then tone it it should get it out. followed by a protein treatment. if its poros i would not leave it of for more then 10 mins and keep watching it. and use half 9.01 and half 9.02 richesse the 9.01 withh make it whiter and beutralize the stuborn yellowness

matrix have some fab toners in their colour sync range. they are soft pastels so don,t affect the depth just tone use spv on a friend her hair is very porous and it doesn't grab onto the roots but would definately use a protein treatment after.

if your after a semi to use.. i use wella so i would suggest colour fresh maybe an 8.81, does she use purple toning shampoo like silver saver? xx

Latest posts

Back