Toning hair to a cool blonde, maybe with rose tones, help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabrunka

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just registered here as I think you all know best and will be able to help me out! My hair got lightened a few weeks ago, and it had been lightened before that as well. I get this sort of balayage/ombre thing done. Well, I want to tone my hair at home as I believe it will be cheaper and easier for me, but I'm hoping to get some suggestions! I searched online and found a photo where I really liked the color at the ends (attached a photo for you to see). I found that it is wella color touch in 9/16, 7/89 and a bit of 0/65 all mixed.

Now, I have attached photos of my current hair and was wondering if I can just apply this mixture (with volume 6 + some olaplex) all over my hair? My roots won't change, right? I'm NOT a hairdresser which is why I do not know basic questions which a hairdresser would know! How long do you suggest I leave it in? For reference, last night I applied purple shampoo into dry hair to see what would happen and it literally took only 2 minutes for the bottom half of my hair to turn purple (I had to wash it twice to remove that tint, which makes me think my hair is porous, oh and it's also very fine). If you need anymore information, please let me know!

OH, forgot to mention! I may end up just doing a mix of 9/16 and 7/89, still debating that pinky tone lol.

rosegoldy.jpg hair1.jpg haiaiai.jpg

Attachments

• hairas.jpg
    hairas.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 28
Sorry, it's against forum rules to offer technical advice to non hairdressers.
Try one of the DIY sites.

Latest posts

Back