Too Much Fun paints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Hiya, can anyone help - found several suppliers of the TMF paints but I can't find an original colour chart that has the codes on. Some are pearl, metallic etc and each paint colour is followed by a letter in brackets which refers to these codes but I can't find the original site I saw that had what the codes meant.
Does that make sense??
Also, does anyone know which specific colours come in their colour crates?
I've been on the official site even and all they say are 'pastels', or 'metallics' or 'french shades', not the actual shade names.
Thanks!

Hi Lol,

Everything you're looking for is on

www.toomuchfun.net

;)

Also, the codes are:

O = Opaque
S = Sparkle
T = Transparent
F = Frosted

But don't believe them! The opaque and transparent are just as thin as each other!! *LOL* If you're learning, be very careful with these paints as they are sooper-dooper thin and can just run out of your airbrush, although some colours are more well behaved than others! You'd be much better off with Medea. Also, the Frosted and Sparkle paints you'll need to 'spritz' rather than 'spray' - and loads of air in between each 'spritz' too - very difficult to (if not impossible) to spray dry with these particular ones.

Cheers hun, the colours looked gorgeous but if they're that hard to use I might go with Melle's Createx ones. Shame as they've got some lovely shades!
x

Sorry - I was adding that bit to my original post when you replied- if you want, pm me and I'll tell you which of these paints I find nice and which are a nightmare to use!

Latest posts

Back