Top Gear is saved

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
From Now mag:

Hammond's horror crash doesn't mean the boy racers are off screen
Top Gear host Richard Hammond's crash at 300mph does not mean the end of the show.

Richard, 36, who is recovering in hospital after suffering a brain injury when he crashed a jet-powered dragster during filming, was furious when the BBC postponed the new series following the accident.

But crews have resumed work on the new series today - filming Jeremy Clarkson driving a Lotus.

Executive producer Andy Williams had vowed to quit if the emphasis on speed was toned down. Jeremy Clarkson stressed today to The Sun: 'It's what we do.'

Yay!!!!
Just thought y'd like ta know cos of the recent "save top gear" thread

Ah fab news, thanks for the info

I know it's great i was gutted for him as i watch that programme each week.... cant wait for it to be back :) xx

I know it's great i was gutted for him as i watch that programme each week.... cant wait for it to be back :) xx

B4 i met my bf I wouldn't watch it then he came along n was watching it one evening I wasn't too pleased!!! But as I sat there, I was engrossed!!!! I love it!!!

oh god i love cars.... a big big hobbie of mine :) glad to see another girl interested .... :) xx

Just seen on the news section of my homepage that the beeb are gonna show the actual accident as it happened, maybe as a warning to others!:eek:

Just seen on the news section of my homepage that the beeb are gonna show the actual accident as it happened, maybe as a warning to others!:eek:

:eek: I dunno bout that might be a bit trumatic, I see why thay want to.

I understand how it can be a very high impact way off getting road safty accross but think i'd cringe at watching it. poor hamster glad he is on the mend though :) xx

I understand how it can be a very high impact way off getting road safty accross but think i'd cringe at watching it. poor hamster glad he is on the mend though :) xx

Id be the same, Id watch but cringe!!!

I want to see top gear with Tiff back and add cutey Vicky Bultler Henderson as well.
I would like to politely say goodbye to James as he's just boring.
Hammond is good for someone for Clarkson to bounce off and he's always up for it.
Not keen on the stig either TBH... Tiff was not just a good driver but he was full of personality as well.

Latest posts

Back