Total Revamp Needed - what's the latest fashion for hair ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newatnails

Reaction score
Hi there Hair Geeks!
I am in need of a total revamp hair wise and I have lost touch a little bit since I have been here in Spain. I have mid length hair (bob), with a fringe, my natural colour is dark brown, but I do have alot of blonde highlights, although I can't afford to keep up the maintenance with the blonde anymore. I want to change my style as much as possible without going too short, and I want to totally change my colour also.
Has anyone got any suggestions, I have read that fringes are still big at the moment, can you advise on new styles and colours or good websites to look at ?:confused:

Hi there Hair Geeks!
I am in need of a total revamp hair wise and I have lost touch a little bit since I have been here in Spain. I have mid length hair (bob), with a fringe, my natural colour is dark brown, but I do have alot of blonde highlights, although I can't afford to keep up the maintenance with the blonde anymore. I want to change my style as much as possible without going too short, and I want to totally change my colour also.
Has anyone got any suggestions, I have read that fringes are still big at the moment, can you advise on new styles and colours or good websites to look at ?:confused:
Hi there
I too have just had that feeling of wanting something new. I have just had my hair cut from medium length, to a reasonably short (jaw length) concaved bob. (sort of like posh spice lol). I also have a fringe. My undercolour is very dark chocolate brown, and I have had foils of the same colour through the front and crown. I also have blonde foils as well (actually they are called panels because they are alot wider than foils, more dramtic)
But I love it - other than having to straighten it after washing it - I love it, its different to anything I have ever had before. Considering I wore a pony tail for 30 years.

Latest posts

Back