Totally disappointed with myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
So I did my first set of gel sculpts using white a pink builder that I've done in ages. And had a very awkward client. My sculpts are normally perfect. Basically the nails were sculpted and there was a ridge between the white and pink not a gap but as if the gel had just shrank. Can anyone help with an explanation? Thanks x

So I did my first set of gel sculpts using white a pink builder that I've done in ages. And had a very awkward client. My sculpts are normally perfect. Basically the nails were sculpted and there was a ridge between the white and pink not a gap but as if the gel had just shrank. Can anyone help with an explanation? Thanks x

Can you upload a picture? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I didn't take one. I sculpted the length with clear builder then did a reverse french. Starting with the cover pink then added the white builder from smile line to free edge. But there was a dip between them x

I didn't take one. I sculpted the length with clear builder then did a reverse french. Starting with the cover pink then added the white builder from smile line to free edge. But there was a dip between them x

I've always sculpted with White then filled up to the smile line with pink. Then built an apex with clear gel, thus avoiding a ridge between the pink and white.

So once you've tipped with white how do you fill with pink? As in do you pull over the white?

Pink stops at the smile line and I work the pink right up to the edge and cure. Then create the apex with clear gel x

If you get any low spots fil them with clear gel by creating a string and dripping across. Cure and then finish file.

Latest posts

Back