TPTW how about a professionals hair group ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi i dont know if this could be done but i think it might be a good idea for all us hairdressers to bounce ideas , tips and tricks off each other ,
obviously we have to be careful due to consumers reading stuff and thinking they "can do that"
but i think it would be nice, because as we know no matterhow many years you have been doing this .. theres always something new to learn
so what do you all think ? is it a rubbish idea or something you would go for :green:

I think that's a great idea! The amazing thing about hairdressing is you never stop learning! It also helps keep me motivated to try new techniques learn new colours etc! Count me in :)

Feel free to start a group - although I think it needs to be started by a Premium Geek - if you make it a private group then only members of the group can view it. You may also be able to vet the members, so only hair professionals could join.

Yep! I'd use it

I think it's a great idea!!!

sounds like a good idea

well i aint a premium geek :confused: so if theres any one who can set one up i will happily moderate it and do all the donkey work regarding checking out members qualifications etc

hi guys its up now but you have to be invited , so just pm me and i will pass it on the the mod of the group , i will read threads and pick out who i think has technical knowledge etc.. so keep checking your inboxes for invites :green:

Have joined! I promise you I am a fully qualified hairdresser, only my certs are so old they have crumbled to dust!!

lmao yeh i have trawled through threads reading everyones posts coz you can usdually tell if someone know what theyre on about , lol
i deffo know you are trained .. u would baffle me with your color knowledge :green:

:confused:Oh

I just posted a colour thing on the group thingy.:green:

thanks hun am looking forward to you joining in as colouring is not my strongest point at all so i dont always feel the best qualified to answer peoples questions iykwim xx

Hi dee... Think a professionals group is a fab idea. I'm new to this geekin! Ive had lots of tips over the past two days on here, especially from Persianista you really stand out you know ur stuff!

Think I'm gonna get addicted to geekin. No matter how long u been hairdressing there alway more to learn as fashions change as well as techniques. I been hairdressing for almost 12 years and I like to think I'm well experienced but yet still learning!

I think that this is a great idea. I've been a hair pro since 1976 so can I join please? Oh, and how do I do it?

Happy New Year all :)

hi hun i will givbe your name to fiona and she will invite yu hun x

Ah, okay ...

I mostly know what Im doing, can I play too???:green: Pretty Please.....

hi hair squared i am sure we sent you an invite today ? have you checked your inbox ? x

Latest posts

Back