Tracking customers membership subscription plans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nesalpha

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am new here :D

I am wondering how do these salons track memberships plans? For an example, if I have a customer with Plan A that offers 5 free visits monthly. Then is there an app or software that can track how many visits are left per customer and possibly send out weekly reminders? I can only think how troublesome it would be tasked by this by hand :eek:

I hope I am making sense and please any advice would be great!

NES

Hello, I used to work in a salon that offered a monthly membership. They would ask the client to set up a direct debit for £20 a month to go out on the 1st. Then on the 1st of every month we would get sent a list of members from the boss who had payed and had to manually credit their account on our system with £20 so when they came for their first treatment of the month it seemed free to them. It was easy on the till you just pressed credit and enter and it would balance. It sounds complicated but it was actually really easy. Do you have a salon system in place?

Hello, I used to work in a salon that offered a monthly membership. They would ask the client to set up a direct debit for £20 a month to go out on the 1st. Then on the 1st of every month we would get sent a list of members from the boss who had payed and had to manually credit their account on our system with £20 so when they came for their first treatment of the month it seemed free to them. It was easy on the till you just pressed credit and enter and it would balance. It sounds complicated but it was actually really easy. Do you have a salon system in place?

Hi MinnieX, thank you for your response. We currently use Square as our POS which currently does not have a paid membership feature :( So we are thinking to have another software in place to track this.

Latest posts

Back