Trained with Bio Sculpture - need help !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Ria and let us know on here how you get on - most people on this site do their best to help each other - which is nice in business where you will be working on your own (apart from your clients but they are not amused if you ask them how to apply the products!!!) x

it really is simple once u get the hang of it , i NEVER buff or dual cleanse between layers leave all that til the end this is how i do it :
-prep
-dc
-apply clear gel as base (u can use others for different nails)
-apply first coat colour
-apply second coat colour
-apply top gel i usually stick to s gel depending on clients nails
-dc
-top coat (varnish, although not essential)
-usually cure for 1 min just to dry it off
-job done!
I have between 5 and 10 clients a day using this method and trained about 3 yrs ago. Persevere as its a fab product once u get used to it xx

Agreed..
Stick to clear gel as the base
Always use two coats of colour gel - some may even need 3 coats, although make sure you're not applying each coat too thickly (except the light colours don't necessarily need more than one e.g. rose when doing french)
I also stick to S gel
I would add however that top coat of clear varnish IS essential as it protects the gel - I also advise all my clients to re-apply a top coat of clear varnish after a few days to keep the gel protected as it wears away due to everyday wear and tear meaning the gel is left exposed.

Deffo an excellent product - I have converted many many clients and I personally couldn't live without my gelled nails :)

Hi RachfaceNo i was on the course at the beginning of November... Im going back in a couple of weeks to do the exam... How have you been getting on..? Have you done the exam yet..?

Bit of a late response, apologies, but thought I should chip in!!

I had my training last year with Bio in St Albans, Nicola was my trainer and she was WONDERFUL - the staff on the end of the telephone have been brilliant, ANY questions have been answered and they always been friendly and keen to help.

Vicki
x:)

I agree Nicola and Stella at St.Albans were fab!! & Nicola put up with all my questions the whole day! :lol:

Latest posts

Back