Training in Colchester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Delights

Reaction score
Can anyone help with what training is available in colchester?????

What sort of training are you after? x

not sure at the moment which to do first, but looking to train in manicure, pedicure gels and acrylics the NVQ L2 has a very long waiting list.:-(

CND training is available from Braintree which is not too far, a whole new education plan has been rolled out for CND, its fantastic!
Call Sweet squared on 08452106060 and they can sent you details :hug:

I just did some Shellac training with Justine in Braintree, she was fantastic. Also I think Hairways in Stanway run courses regularly :) x

Thank you, hairways only have pedicure classes on the site at the moment but will give them a call and i will look into the creative courses thanks but have time limitations with a child at school so would like something more local, i really appreciate the help though xx

Give hairways a ring tomorrow, there is a lovely woman there called Becca who is super helpful, sometimes they have courses not on the website and can bring them forward x

thanks i will do stupidly i never thought of them my daughter goes to school with brian's (who works there) children i know his wife and speak to him all the time at the school and when i pick up my daughter from guides, always one to miss the obvious.

Elite Colchester do various courses throughout the year. Mainly product training I think or Braintree college.

thankyou will give them a call tommorow x

Nail Delights, just found your website - are you web based or do you have a shop on crouch st? I am looking for several bits and bobs and wondering whether I should pop in or whether it's online only!

xx

Nail Delights, just found your website - are you web based or do you have a shop on crouch st? I am looking for several bits and bobs and wondering whether I should pop in or whether it's online only!

xx
hi we are web based and only have an office / stock room at crouch street, u are more than welcome to place an order and collect it please let me know if u wish to call round to pick up or chat about products ect

adell x

Okey doke - thanks!

xx

No problem x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back