Training in HD Brows - worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lk21

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an established home salon and I currently offer eyelash extensions and my primary treatment and I am always busy with these. I have recently trained in Russian lashes too which I am still trying to perfect.

I am thinking in training in HD Brows in the new year to add to my treatment list - I've had training in brows before but I am not confident what so ever!

There are already 4 trained HD Brow salons within a 7 mile radius of me.. Does anyone think its worth it?

I have no doubt in my mind that the training is exceptional and if I am going to offer brows it will be the only company I would choose.

A few of my clients already have HD Brows done, and I know they would convert to me if I offered them too - for ease more than anything.

Has anyone else added it alongside eyelash extensions? Or has anyone else trained with them despite having local competition?

Any advice is welcomed :) thank you xxx

Do it.
I have an HD stylist as my next door neighbour either side and it makes no difference.

I did an offer of half price HD for 2 weeks after I qualified (sent out an email) and did around 40 sets!
Admittedly I don't see many of those clients regularly for HD now but found my feet with the treatment x

Hi

I have a question.

When I first started doing Hd brows and when i trained, the tint that we used was made by gold well.

Does anyone know if it still is?

Many Thanks

I defiantly think its worth it. There are another 4 stylists in my town and i still cant believe how well im doing! X

Latest posts

Back