Training question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

es22x

Reaction score
I think this might be a stupid question but would like to ask to make sure. Recently I did an unbranded gel polish course, just to have for finishing college. If I wanted to go and train with a brand, I was thinking CND, would I have to do a complete beginners course or could I do a conversion course? Any help would be great thanks [emoji4]

I think this might be a stupid question but would like to ask to make sure. Recently I did an unbranded gel polish course, just to have for finishing college. If I wanted to go and train with a brand, I was thinking CND, would I have to do a complete beginners course or could I do a conversion course? Any help would be great thanks [emoji4]

Most suppliers should let you do a conversion, but it would depend on whether your previous course was accredited and accepted by the supplier.

If you are considering CND, why not give Sweet Squared a call and ask them if your current certificate is sufficient for a conversion? x

Latest posts

Back