training your brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwee

Ice Hockey Geek
Reaction score
hello my lovelys, stupid question but I have bought a new brush recently. its abit bigger than my last one. My friend let me try hers out and it was lush, quite flat which i found easier to work with. Anyway, i've bought the same brush but mine goes to a point (ish) How do you train them to be flat? is it how you store them? Also how long does it take?

Sorry for a boring question. looking forward to your answers xxxx

I repeatedly wet in the monomer and wipe on a lint free pad to train it to the shape i want it, do it a few times it wont take long and remember to only wipe not bully, well this is how i do mine but more experienced geeks may have a better way to train them :hug:

its how you USE your brush ;) This is why your brush is such a personal item, and should not be passed around techs...

As you use your brush, it will become "trained" to your way of working. It doesn't take very long ;)

WHat type of brush are you using doll?

I'm afraid i dont know the name or the size. I bought it from where I trained. and i didnt ask. I think its more of an oval one, sorry thats not much help. My friend had only just bought the brush, used it on 2 fingers and didnt like it because it was to big, so i said i'd try it out and if i liked it i would buy it off her. I loved it, but she had stored it in cover she first bought it with and had bend a few of the hairs back so i wasnt happy to buy it like that.

I was having trouble with my brush been pointed I tried storing it flat wiping with liquid, I wanted it flat and straight at the tip so I cut it straight works perfect now even seems flatter.:Scared: ;)

I was having trouble with my brush been pointed I tried storing it flat wiping with liquid, I wanted it flat and straight at the tip so I cut it straight works perfect now even seems flatter.:Scared: ;)

knowing my luck i'd totally b*gger it up if i did this and have to spend £25 for another

I agree with it is how you use your brush..it just go's to a certain shape doesnt it. :lol:

I think i dont use it flat then.... oh well, i obvious have a stubborn brush, been practising tips with glitters, smile lines are getting better so its just practise that i needed... thanks peeps xxx

Latest posts

Back