Transferring to a computerised system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren121

Reaction score
Hi guys the salon I'm in is transferring to computer, not sure of which booking system we have but how did you collect the information needed/check it's all up to date? I've searched online for and can't find what I'm after as the majority of things I'm finding are for spas or beauty salons not hairdressing.

I think we want something paper form to fill out which can then be inputted into the computer rather than have the client stand at reception?

How did you transfer?

What features are you looking for specifically? And are these features exactly designed for one specific branch in the beauty industry, such as hairdressing in your case?

Not really anything specific just all the basic info really name D.O.B that sort of thing I want it all on a form or something along them lines for them to fill in whilst they wait but I've not managed to do it in a way that looks what I'm looking for if you get me? Think I'm just after some inspiration

Ah I see...We have a system like this @ Versum, salon & spa soft. We cover beauty salons, hair, nail bars, spas, etc. We have an online booking feature that has your customer enter their info before booking, so they are automatically inserted into your databse.

Latest posts

Back