Transform weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
hi all

I have been approached by someone from Transform chatting to me about their newly launched wefts, 180g and 120g, 9 month life span and 20% Indian and 80% Mongolian hair.

I have used them for nano rings once, but then decided i didn't like doing nanos any more, has anyone had any experience with transform and can you recommend their weaves?

Literally just had my first Mongolian mix weft arrive today.. definitely feels different right out of the pocket compared to the pure Mongolian, but it is budget so can't expect it to feel exactly the same..

I love their hair normally but lately the 19/20 across all methods is now single drawn, and the 17/18 is thinner then it used to be

Then again.. the Mongolian mix is only advertised as single drawn, and it is a decent thickness so can't complain, only time will tell!

I personally prefer Prestige when it comes to mid range hair.. their hair quite often easily lasts 6 months.. quite often longer.. and they've got 80+ colours so it's soooo much easier for me to match up

Im looking for a 180g weft for myself and im unsure on what hair to buy i was thinking of using transform but i just dont know as it is single drawn

Im looking for a 180g weft for myself and im unsure on what hair to buy i was thinking of using transform but i just dont know as it is single drawn
Remi Cachet 20" 180g super weft.. never seen a single bad word about them

I was thinking of them also ive not used them yet but i have a colour ring xx

Defo a Remi Cachet weft

Definatly getting a remi cachet weft x

Latest posts

Back