Best weft/weave install method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danni.Luxe

Reaction score
Hey! A few months ago I trained in La Weave, and I’m following all of the training, often doing more (doubling or trebling links/sees/knots) etc but i’m having a few issues with the occasional
Weft coming loose. And I had mine done by someone else and the same happened to me! I also once had the method where the ring is horizontal and 2

I watched a video recently on the no sew bead weft that looked great, but unsure how long it would last?
Does anyone have a particular method they recommend? I love offering weaves, for speed and minimal damage, but at the moment I’m losing on having to return back (I’m mobile) to resew the odd row?
Any advice much appreciated! X

Hi hun,
I also do the LA weave. My main tip for getting you weft to stay put is to really sew those corners down. Keep going over them until you feel they are really secure and make sure your corners are laying flat so the client doesnt catch it and pull the thread. Practise as much as you can on a dolls head or a friend, we all start somewhere and there isnt any of us who didnt come across the same issues once we started. Best of luck xx

Latest posts

Back