Transform xtensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
im not a qualified extensionist but I wanted some extensions to clip in and out . I spent ages deciding on who to buy from . Hair arrived so I washed ( in purple shampoo ) as I have with every other set of extensions I have ever had and they went patchy , grey & purple . Devastated I've called them up and they said they wasn't a hairdresser so they didn't know ????? So I had to ask my hairdresser who then said they must be sealed with something that's made them go patchy ..... GREAT

Since I've been blocked on FB and all the comments that have been put on there post that they put up about my situation have been deleted . Largely because most agreed with me .

How can people who aren't trained know not to treat the hair as they would there own , especially if there previous experience with extensions ment they could . There's nothing on there web page and there packaging was plain so how the hell was I ment to know .

Don't sell to average joe and then blame them for something they didn't know .

Sorry but inexperienced buyer beware & learn from my expensive mistake

You're annoyed because you used purple shampoo on them? You made them patchy. Hair extensions are porous, they absorb colour differently in different places... Colouring them isn't something for the faint hearted.

Any type of toning, colouring, purple shampoo is done at your own risk.... it's the same with any supplier

They could of at least pointed that out . It doesn't say that anywhere . That's what I'm annoyed about and then there just outright rude about it .

I saw the comments when they were up most people disagreed tbh and said the same as the comments above, you chose to put purple shampoo on them so you are the only one to blame, unfortunately professionals can't spoon feed "average joes" with everything we've got and situations like this tire me, who knows how long you left it on for, if you did even application ect. Transform hair in mine and my clients eyes is brilliant and to be called "horrible" because you chose to colour them yourself is a joke

Where have you found your facts ? People on Facebook most defiantly did not disagree but unfortunately transform removed there comments . If they were in there favour one has to question why they were removed . The general opinions was the fact "human hair" leads you to believe it is just that and can be treated as such .

I might be an average joe in the hair world but this doesn't make me an idiot . I won't bore you with what I actually do for a living . its clear you hold yourself in much higher regard than Un educated silly little me . so I won't bore you further with the facts.

FYI colour aside the hair is actually horrid . It feels like hair off one of my daughters barbie dolls .

As stated above, I read the comments myself, there's my facts lol. Maybe transform didn't want childish bickering all over their Facebook from someone causing such a fuss about a situation they caused themselves. You've probs left it on way too long and not saturated them fully, thus leaving you in the situation your in and now kicking up a stink. Your right I'm not interest in what you do for a living, this is what I do for a living and can give my professional opinion on when you post on such forums, you've put yourself out there for counter comments, don't take it to heart when you get them

Let's keep it professional and polite please!

Hmm tricky one this... I missed the post in question here but I did see the one stating extensions are coloured at your own risk this week... I've definatley seen a post at some point in the past that DID say you could colour them, anyway, for future reference, it's not a good idea to do anything to extensions that may alter the colour, even if you've done it in the past

As stated above, I read the comments myself, there's my facts lol. Maybe transform didn't want childish bickering all over their Facebook from someone causing such a fuss about a situation they caused themselves. You've probs left it on way too long and not saturated them fully, thus leaving you in the situation your in and now kicking up a stink. Your right I'm not interest in what you do for a living, this is what I do for a living and can give my professional opinion on when you post on such forums, you've put yourself out there for counter comments, don't take it to heart when you get them

Your actually making a lot of assumptions for someone who feels they know the facts ! Fairly contradictory imo ! i think it incredible that you can make such denigrating comments . I am not the kind to "kick up a stink" ( if that's your opinion , again ) without due cause .

I think with any type of extensions especially ones that are silicone coated you will risk getting patchiness, I colour my transform extensions very regularly if I don't wash them in clarifying shampoo a few times before I colour they will go patchy.. Maybe just take this as a lesson learned instead of slating them? And to be honest if hairdressing isn't your field of expertise you can't blame anyone but your self when you try to change the structure or make up of the hair, any blondes are highly processed so as cassie stated are extremely porous. I'm sure non of us would be experts in your line of work.. Don't take these comments as degrading... People are just trying to give their honest opinions

And I totally
I think with any type of extensions especially ones that are silicone coated you will risk getting patchiness, I colour my transform extensions very regularly if I don't wash them in clarifying shampoo a few times before I colour they will go patchy.. Maybe just take this as a lesson learned instead of slating them? And to be honest if hairdressing isn't your field of expertise you can't blame anyone but your self when you try to change the structure or make up of the hair, any blondes are highly processed so as cassie stated are extremely porous. I'm sure non of us would be experts in your line of work.. Don't take these comments as degrading... People are just trying to give their honest opinions

I totally get that and had I of known not to use the shampoo I wouldn't . My whole point is how was I to know ? There was nothing at all on there page when I purchased . I even checked after to see if I'd missed something . That along with the amount of pictures on there FB page showing the hair having been coloured I thought it ok . Why wouldn't I ?

Latest posts

Back