Transporting all your kit!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccy34

Reaction score
I've got my first 2 'official' spray tanning clients booked in next week and both want me to go to them (so far everyone has come to me). My question is, what do all you mobile tanners carry all your kit around in?
Obviously the tent has its own bag (although getting it into the bag is a whole other story!!) but what do you use to put everything else in? TIA x

I've got my first 2 'official' spray tanning clients booked in next week and both want me to go to them (so far everyone has come to me). My question is, what do all you mobile tanners carry all your kit around in?
Obviously the tent has its own bag (although getting it into the bag is a whole other story!!) but what do you use to put everything else in? TIA x

Hey!! 1st - have a look on YouTube for videos that show you how to fold your tent easily! Honestly I found these sooo helpful & only takes me seconds now :)

2nd - I found THE perfect bag for all my tanning bits n bobs including machine, with extra room - in TK MAX - it's on wheels, the top of it zips open - I think it was actually with the laptop bags/cases?? Looks like something you'd see a pilot wheeling onto a plane? You get me? I'll take a pic now & send it :)

I had a large beauty trolley xx

Hey!! 1st - have a look on YouTube for videos that show you how to fold your tent easily! Honestly I found these sooo helpful & only takes me seconds now :)

2nd - I found THE perfect bag for all my tanning bits n bobs including machine, with extra room - in TK MAX - it's on wheels, the top of it zips open - I think it was actually with the laptop bags/cases?? Looks like something you'd see a pilot wheeling onto a plane? You get me? I'll take a pic now & send it :)

Thank you, a pic would be great, but think I know what you mean :)
I've watched loads of YouTube videos to help with putting my tent down and have still only managed it once, then I put it up again for a client and haven't needed to put it down since! Definitely need to do some more practicing so I feel confident doing it! x

Latest posts

Back