travelling with products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if anyone could help me with advice re travelling by air with products...i.e is there any prob taking or returning with small amounts of acrylic liquid/powders etc...i did know the answer to this but have forgotten :confused:

TracyUK said:
Hi just wondered if anyone could help me with advice re travelling by air with products...i.e is there any prob taking or returning with small amounts of acrylic liquid/powders etc...i did know the answer to this but have forgotten :confused:
hi,

i went on holiday over new year to celebrate my anniversary, i was told i could take my nail products/equipment with me but the had to be in the suitcases, and could not go in my hand luggage.

you could always ring your airline to be 100% sure on their regulations.

Hope this helps,

Jenn xx

As was mentioned, you are best to phone and check. A lot of it depends on the airlines and the destination. You could actually go to prision in some countries for flying with such flammables.

Be careful ;)

Yer think I will give them a call again...hope i can actually find someone to speak to who knows this time! dont want to land up in 'prision' now do I mr nail geek<G> much prefer disneyland myself :biggrin:

has anyone flown within the UK and come across any probs - I'll be flying to the show at Olympia so might have to bring stuff back!!

for those who are interested in this subject i mailed virgin atlantic and it sounds like they basically dont know what acrylic liquid is...they said if it contains resin then no i cant take or bring any back from america. I sent them a list of the contents and am waiting for a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back