Treatment costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiafb47

Reaction score
Hi Lovely salon geeks.

I'm a newly qualified Nail Technician and need some help with costing.

I currently rent a chair at a salon as a hairdresser on a 50/50 split not supplying my own products. As I am branching out I am getting my own nail kit and the salon have proposed as 60/40 split leaving that 10% for products.

I want to make an informed decision so am trying to figure out how much it will actually cost per treatment for products before the split. If any experience nail techs can give me a rough ball park cost for the following:

Acrylic extensions
Gel extensions
Manicure
Pedicure

Thanks in advance.

(Not experienced Nail Tech) I think prices vary depending on where you're located. I know myself (I googled nail services in 2 different provinces closest to mine) and the costs were quite different. I know its not quite the answer you're looking for- but I think it would be a good idea to see what the costs are in your area so you can decide what you might want to charge.

Contact your chosen supplier and ask for the 'cost per service' for your products, they will have this information readily available for you to business plan effectively

Latest posts

Back