Treatment for hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee06

Reaction score
Hi guys...
Can anyone recommend a good hair treatment for extensions to bring them back to life when they go a little dry.

Hi Aimee, the best products to use on hair extensions are anything organic, try an organic hair treatment, if your using normal high street products the sulfate levels might be to high which will dry them out, even using olive oil as an overnight treatment will help, hope that helps :)

I use keihls argan smoothing mask it's paraben free silicone free sulphate free it's amazing! I leave it on all night once a week & my hair comes out like out the packet

Hi guys...
Can anyone recommend a good hair treatment for extensions to bring them back to life when they go a little dry.
Try the Glamorous Lengths deep hydration hair extension conditioner, it leaves the extensions incredibly soft (and also smells like coconuts!) x

I've used ARGAN Oil on my old worn out extensions and they have revived brill.

I used to use an elixir oil especially for hair extensions by Amberoc but they seem to be not trading anymore, then one day a few months ago one of my clients said she brought a bottle of the Garnier sleek perfecter oil in the dark brown bottle... So I was curious and brought some, and OMG I know we aren't supposed to recommend high street products but this stuff is amazing if used on wet hair before a blow dry, it's brought the hair of many of my clients back to life.

I now also use goldwell dual senses rich repair leave in treatment which is fab also x

I like biolarge by matrix .. Wrap it in a bag an heat it up at east once a week especially blonde hair, I always recommend this to clients and for a daily leave in to revive drying hair I would highly recommend loreal Elvive restore 5 it's amazing x

Latest posts

Back