Treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitalityTherapies

Reaction score
Hi

I offer the following treatments and I'm qualified Level 3 beauty, Level 4 sports massage, Reflexology, Pregnancy massage and Personal Training.

Waxing including intimate
Lash and brow tinting
Body scrubs
Spray tans
Swedish massage
Sports massage
Indian Head massage
Lymphatic drainage
Hot stone massage
Pregnancy massage
Reflexology
Personal Training (although I rather incorporate this knowledge into my sports massage)

Considering offering manis and pedis again althought I don't really want to have to get into purchasing loads of polishes, gelish etc.

I will also be offering eyelash extensions when I get my head together with it.

I've not long got my business back up and runnign so I know it will take a long time to become busy but I find that in my area I'm really struggling to get work as there are salons and a lot of girls that aren't qualified in this sense but have day quals for certain treatments. Do you think it will just take time or do you think I don't have enough range to offer? I'm in a garrison but live nearby to quite well to do areas so I was thinking about focusing on this market as despite army having quite a high disposable income they seem to be very tight with their money :)

Just need a rant

I think it's hard these days because there are SO many people offering nails, lashes, tans etc. However, I really think you have an advantage having lots of massage qualifications. I think people are very loyal to a theapist once they find a good one. Once you have regular clients, maybe then start offering other treatments like lashes, nails etc. It may just take time. How are you advertising?

Can I ask what it is you are qualified to do with your sports massage qualification? And did you have to do a previous course to do the level 4? Also, do you find the sports massage popular compared to your other massage treatments?

Well done on all your hard work!

Xo

Hi

With regards to sports massage, I'm qualified to treated injured as well as uninjured tissue. It was an intensive year course but well worth it because I do get business from it. I didnt have to have prior experience other than my level 3 massage. At present, I'm having my website built and relying on Facebook.
x

Latest posts

Back