Trending beauty treatments. What to do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monika

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. I have recently started spray tanning, which I enjoy, not many customers just yet but I got my business cards so I'm hoping it will pick up a bit after I get these around town. I was wondering what are the newest beauty treatments that you think are worth looking into. I would love to do a course for fillers but I believe you need complicated qualifications to be able to do them.. Any of you have any advice on that? I want to do more treatments, no nails o facial related stuff as two of my best friends already do that.. Would much appreciate any advice, even if it's only something you heard of :) xx

Hey Monika, i was say next to nails (which you dont want to do) is eyebrows? I do a range of treatments and only ever been asked to do gel polish or eyebrow threading.

There are so many eyebrow treatments out there and in my area and with friends its all the rage at the moment.

Hope that helps

Hi Jodie. Thanks for your reply. Both of my friends do brows too haha :) i would love to find something new. I was thinking body wraps and massage .. I'm going to look into that tonight. Thanks for the advice! X

Last edited:
Oh no! Im out of ideas then sorry :(

Good luck in choosing something.

Maybe see what regular clients would like, its such a difficult choice

I have found people are reluctant to try massage or anything slightly 'intimate' as their first treatment. I have always had my clients book in for a manicure first then try a massage abit later.

What about eye lash treatments?

I agree with Pollypocket86 maybe some lash treatments. I do spray tanning as well and most of my spray tanning clients are also my lash extension clients.

I mainly do nails but brows is getting more popular, I also do spray tanning. I trained in sp lashes too but it didn't really take off so took it off my treatment list plus I didn't have time for it as I'm busy with nails. I am wanting to train in LVL tho as the treatment time is quicker.

Lash extensions, eyebrow embroidery, semi permanent makeup.

Thanks for all your replies! Lvl looks interesting as my friends do eyelash extensions this could be good.. Also going to look into eyebrow embroidery even though the thought stresses me s bit haha :)

I looked it up. Looks fab but I must admit would prefer to stay away from anything likely to involve blood and blades. I just don't have the balls lol! x

What about glitter lips has anyone seen or do them?

I looked it up. Looks fab but I must admit would prefer to stay away from anything likely to involve blood and blades. I just don't have the balls lol! x
I fell the same about it! Shame really
.. Glitter lips looks interesting but I think anyone can do them at home though.. Still looking..Hope to find something new and amazing soon!

What is eyebrow embroidery? That sounds amazing!

it's creating tiny hair strokes on the eyebrows using Semi Permanent makeup ink. It's like tattooing but uses a small handheld blade as opposed to a tattoo gun and the ink is only in the very top layer of skin, not as deep as tattoo. Also looks like hair and not like fake coloured in eyebrows! Google it and you'll see photos :)

I fell the same about it! Shame really
.. Glitter lips looks interesting but I think anyone can do them at home though.. Still looking..Hope to find something new and amazing soon!
What about glitter lips has anyone seen or do them?
Hopefully I will find something at Olympia in that floats my boat. If anyone has any suggestions of something cool in the meantime let me know! X

Latest posts

Back