Trendy Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetcheeks

Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted, I tried searching the forum but couldn't seem to find the information I was looking for :o

I am going to try out the trendy wraps *on myself first, I'm always my own guinea pig* already I think I am going to love them and I know my clients will too when they see me wearing them.... the only quiry I have is how much to charge my client? I have found prices for Minx on the forum but wasn't sure if you charge more for minx?

I would love to know how much you guys charge for minx on natural nails and toes please:)

Thank you :Love:

Apologies if this has already been posted, I tried searching the forum but couldn't seem to find the information I was looking for :o

I am going to try out the trendy wraps *on myself first, I'm always my own guinea pig* already I think I am going to love them and I know my clients will too when they see me wearing them.... the only quiry I have is how much to charge my client? I have found prices for Minx on the forum but wasn't sure if you charge more for minx?

I would love to know how much you guys charge for minx on natural nails and toes please:)

Thank you :Love:

Hi i charge £20 for minx on nails and toes.... They are soooo worth it!! Trendy nail wraps are cheaper to buy and applied using a hairdryer as appose to the infa red heat lamp used for minx... Also anybody can purchase trendy nail wraps from sallys and adeles so easier for "joe bloggs" to buy some and put them on themselves! Id charge less for these as i dnt think the quality is as good as minx xxx

Thank you so much for replying, yes I'm thinking of changing to minx for that reason :)

Hey

Just thought I would share my experience with trendy nails with you!

I went on a nail art course yesterday and found trendy nails sooo hard to apply and was really down as every1 else was using minx and doing them so much faster..... then one of the other students tried out the trendy nail wraps after using minx and said that the minx were soo much easier to apply!

The trendy nail wraps I find are much thicker than the minx!!

Hey

Just thought I would share my experience with trendy nails with you!

I went on a nail art course yesterday and found trendy nails sooo hard to apply and was really down as every1 else was using minx and doing them so much faster..... then one of the other students tried out the trendy nail wraps after using minx and said that the minx were soo much easier to apply!

The trendy nail wraps I find are much thicker than the minx!!

trendy wraps are thicker than minx,there are so many 'cheap' versions of minx but the quality is not even as good as minx.i am not trained in minx YET and personally i would do minx over trendy nails or any other wraps on the market but then that is my personal view.
sazza x

trendy wraps are thicker than minx,there are so many 'cheap' versions of minx but the quality is not even as good as minx.i am not trained in minx YET and personally i would do minx over trendy nails or any other wraps on the market but then that is my personal view.
sazza x

Yea me to! I am so glad that I didn't go down sallys and buy loads of trendy wraps! I'm on sweet squared now choosing what minx designs to buy I want them all hehe!! x x

how long is it taking yous to do the minx

Thank you so much everyone, definitely helped me make up my mind! I decided to 'Minx it'! I really don't like the option that any 'Joe Bloggs' can do Trendy wraps so I have booked my training with Creative - so excited!!!!! :green:

i tried trendy on myself before we decided to bring them in as a line, found them really easy to use, (took 30 mins to file size shape and fit to both hands myself, whilst chatting to my husband) had them on fingers for 2 weeks before any started to come up ect (and i do cleaning work no gloves so hands always in and out of water) they can also be incased in gel and acrylic to make them last longer on fingers, which i believe you cant do with minx, they are on the whole 2 different products within a simular line, like a polish some people will use one others another, i think with practice they would easily go on as quick

I do like the fact that Trendy wraps can be used under acrylic and Gel, I am going to do the minx training first and try Trendy's after. Thanks for replying :)

Latest posts

Back