Trouble with Artistic rock hard lifting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tattooednailed

Reaction score
Has anybody had any problems with new artistic rock hard LED gel?

No, i find it excellent. Is it on everyone you do or just on your own?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Only on one client so far, used bio sculpture on her now and have had no problems

It could be just the client. Did you thoroughly cleanse her nail before applying?x

I've found it to be completely lift free on most clients.

I did have one client (who is also a friend) and hers lifted badly. I then noticed that she constantly had her nails in her mouth and she had been biting the edges (both sides at the sidewalls at the same time) and it was causing the gel to lift.

Don't assume it was something you done wrong, I done that and ended up doing the nails twice for free (as I felt so guilty) until I realised it was her lack of aftercare. Xxx

Just to concur with everyone else it is used in my salons without issue - no lifting except when a customer has done something untoward :biggrin:

Thanks girls. Yeah I always am very thorough with sanitising and cleansing nails as well as my cuticle prep!
Fingers crossed I tried it on someone else and i will see what happens!

You're welcome.

I bet you find it's absolutely perfect on most clients.

I think it's really hard not to take nail problems personally as most clients tend to look at us and ask what went wrong when in actual fact it's mostly due to no aftercare xxx

Also always remember that not all products work on everyone. And clients do not tell us the 100% truth(god love them)!

I agree it hard not to take a problem to hart but I have come to terms with naughty clients and not following home care advice
I really love using hard rock gel so easy to use wearing it on my hands at the moment and it's very comfortable
Is anyone going to the training in feb really really excited in am thirsty for knowledge

I agree it hard not to take a problem to hart but I have come to terms with naughty clients and not following home care advice
I really love using hard rock gel so easy to use wearing it on my hands at the moment and it's very comfortable
Is anyone going to the training in feb really really excited in am thirsty for knowledge

Oooh I really want to go!

Latest posts

Back