Troubleshooting Helia Gun Advice??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salzgirlie

Reaction score
Hey all . . .

Can any trouble shooters out there help with a Gun problem??

I don't think it has done this before but the last few tans, my gun starts spraying intermittently. 2 seconds then a gap . . . 2 seconds, gap and so on.

I have taken it all apart and cleaned it thoroughly (I used to do this on a daily basis until I saw the YouTube vid that Nouvatan posted about just blasting it so now take it apart weekly) I have blasted it on number 8, first with water, then air but it still happens. Also, I need LOTS of solution in the gun by the end of the tan. I normally use 40 - 50ml but need to put a lot more in to finish the tan. I still use that amount but to prevent the spray stopping I need it all in the pot then afterwards I just pour it back in the bottle. I really could do without buying another gun.

Any thoughts?? Advice?? xx

Hey all . . .

Can any trouble shooters out there help with a Gun problem??

I don't think it has done this before but the last few tans, my gun starts spraying intermittently. 2 seconds then a gap . . . 2 seconds, gap and so on.

I have taken it all apart and cleaned it thoroughly (I used to do this on a daily basis until I saw the YouTube vid that Nouvatan posted about just blasting it so now take it apart weekly) I have blasted it on number 8, first with water, then air but it still happens. Also, I need LOTS of solution in the gun by the end of the tan. I normally use 40 - 50ml but need to put a lot more in to finish the tan. I still use that amount but to prevent the spray stopping I need it all in the pot then afterwards I just pour it back in the bottle. I really could do without buying another gun.

Any thoughts?? Advice?? xx

I have the maximist TS50 xx

Latest posts

Back