Trying Le Chat for 1st time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annacy

Reaction score
Hi Guys I am new to this forum and need some help, is there any chance that someone tells about LECHAT lasting, ie applying one of Perfect Match COLOR gels does it stay bright and shining for long or starts bluring after a while ? How many days/weeks does it stay like new ? Thanks,

I use their mood/colour changing range, I find it lasts just the same as Gelish & Shellac

I use their mood/colour changing range, I find it lasts just the same as Gelish & Shellac

Can you use the CND lamp to cure and how does the prep differ?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been using LeChat ever since they became LED curable, so about 18 months. In the salon that uses LeChat, they use LED only. On my own nails, I've used my old CND Shellac lamp on LeChat as well (1-1-1) and it's worked very well, but I prefer using LED. The colors are fantastic and long lasting (2-3 weeks), and the shine of the top coat is among the best of all gel polishes. But I do not like their base coat, which I find hard to remove, YMMV. Actually, it may be the combination of the base and top that's hard to remove; I've never used them separately. But for colors and formula, LeChat is a favorite brand of mine.

I have use both gelish base and top and shellac base and top with my le chat with no problems (I bought them at a show and forgot to buy the base and top and couldn't wait😜)

I've been using LeChat ever since they became LED curable, so about 18 months. In the salon that uses LeChat, they use LED only. On my own nails, I've used my old CND Shellac lamp on LeChat as well (1-1-1) and it's worked very well, but I prefer using LED. The colors are fantastic and long lasting (2-3 weeks), and the shine of the top coat is among the best of all gel polishes. But I do not like their base coat, which I find hard to remove, YMMV. Actually, it may be the combination of the base and top that's hard to remove; I've never used them separately. But for colors and formula, LeChat is a favorite brand of mine.

Where do you buy le chat? Thanks x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

Where do you buy le chat? Thanks x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm in the US. I buy LeChat from my local independent nail supply house.

Latest posts

Back