Ts50 machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Lomas

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me.
I recently bought a used Ts50 machine off ebay, i did a few tans and it lost power and burnt out. I put this down to being sold a dodgy machine and bought a brand new ts20. But i wanted a backup machine as i tan a lot of groups. So i bought another ts50 off ebay, it was sold as second had but brand new. It does look pretty new. I used it for the first time tonight and just as i was finishing the lady it started losing power
Luckily i had my other machine with me. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas if im doing something wrong?
TIA
Katie x

I wouldnt buy off ebay you are risking buying machines what are on there last legs this is why there selling them to get rid before they burn out la tanning have some good deals on and you get two year warrenty on the machines something you dont get with ebay x

Hi, thanks, Ive learnt now thats its not a good idea to buy second hand. I was just wondering if anyone had come across the same problem as me x

Latest posts

Back