Tunics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hello

I need to get new tunics for the beauty girls. Where is the best place? Looking for good quality, comfortable, stylish and fairly priced. Not looking for cheapest of the cheap but also don't want to have to take a loan out.

Thanks in advance

Kimi

I also want lime green if possible and have realised most companies don't do all tunics in a selection of colours.

There were some in my local salon supplies (called essentials but they only have stores in two north west towns so don't know if they'd be any good for you) a while ago that seemed okay. I'll look next time I go at the make and see if they are available online.

(lime green that is)

I also want lime green if possible and have realised most companies don't do all tunics in a selection of colours.

Simon jersey do amazing tunics and also have lime green! Very comfortable and the pricing is very affordable as well.

Hi I don't know if they have lime green but I got my tunic from labeeby. They are really comfy but I found with them I had to go two sizes up. That was my only gripe. But otherwise they are really comfy and look nice. Hth xx

Simon Jersey !!! You can get so many colours on there x

I use Simon Jersey too! Very reasonably priced and good quality :)

Simon Jersey is great! You could try La Beeby, Buttercups, Alexandra, Ameerah?

Latest posts

Back