TV Reality Shows ... Hit or Miss?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
samigirl said:
Just an update the countdown has begun, I was at the studios today and the work men are putting all he finishing touches in the house
Can't wait to see who is going in this year.

OOOh we'll all be round yours with the beers then on eviction nights ... still can't beleive that slimeball Jason managed to come SECOND last year!!

For those of us who are addicted to Super Nanny, be sure to catch the last of the series which is on C4 at 9.00pm tonight !

Absolutely loved the first Big Brother and lost interest after that. I keep saying that I'm not going to watch any more reality shows , but I just can't help it!

LOVE "I'm a celebraty.........."
Supernanny
Wife Swap
Holiday showdown

..............yes I guess I do like 'em!!!!!!!!

Reality t.v. seems to be what's on 80% of the time! The other 20% of tv consists of soaps and property programmes. Dont mine any of them though!

Sassy Hassy said:
OOOh we'll all be round yours with the beers then on eviction nights ... still can't beleive that slimeball Jason managed to come SECOND last year!!

I worked with Jason for 2 years a few years ago. He is actually a really decent guy and was edited terribly. He is vain and conceited yes but he freely admits that.

I also worked with Michelle McManus from Pop Idol fame and she certainly isn't the person she came across on telly either, lets just say hell would have frozen before I voted for her.

Both these shows have put me off reality shows completely as the editing decides the winners not the viewers.

I am a reality show addict!! my favs are

SURVIVOR!!!!!!! (Number 1 favorite, haven't missed a second, been watching since the very first season)
Big Brother (our new season hasn't started yet.)
Celebrity Fit Club (waiting for the new season premeire)
Surreal Life (that season just ended)
Nanny 911
Supernanny
American Idol (I'm ticked that Constatine got voted off and not Anthony):irked:

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but these are my top ones!!

OH MY GOD -- I almost forgot The Amazing Race...that's right up there with survivor!!

Martigirl said:
I worked with Jason for 2 years a few years ago. He is actually a really decent guy and was edited terribly. He is vain and conceited yes but he freely admits that.

I also worked with Michelle McManus from Pop Idol fame and she certainly isn't the person she came across on telly either, lets just say hell would have frozen before I voted for her.

Both these shows have put me off reality shows completely as the editing decides the winners not the viewers.

Actually that is a VERY valid point. I remember when Mike Reid was in I'm a Celebrity and was voted off first because the public thought he was so boring. All the contestants were gobsmacked because he had kept THEM entertained the whole time, but the editors decided not to show it to the viewing public.

Latest posts

Back