Two Shellac wall racks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Claire83

Reaction score
Does anyone have two Shellac wall racks up yet?

I'm rejigging my salon around and wondering if I should get a second rack put up ready for all the new colours. Also need to leave room for a Vinylux rack.

How do you have yours? Any pics would be great.

Redduck

Reaction score
I have two and have put one directly above the other on the wall.

My vinylux is on another wall with non generic Perspex shelves from eBay which are much smaller and next to each other. I prefer the branded shelving but they weren't in stock when I needed them.

Claire83

Reaction score
I had thought about putting them over each other but as I'm a shortie I didn't know if I'd be able to reach the top one, or if I'd have to buy a kiddies stool to help me out lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

heatherp

Reaction score
I've got two but haven't put the second one up yet as thought it would look a little silly with just six polishes on.

I have my vinylux wall rackes one on top of the other, the shellac rack on the same wall but with an Avonstar wall rack inbetween holding my glitters and additives.

For now I have put my six new shellac colours on the top row of the Avonstar rack but after Olympia, I think it will be time to get my new shellac rack out.
:o))))

H xx

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
Ok trying pic again lol, woohoo ok right way up so will delete the other post :)

Attachments

Claire83

Reaction score
Looks great Maz. Was thinking I may place glitters and additives on the second rack whilst I'm awaiting more colours. The OH is putting my rack up this week, so wondered if I should get him to put the other up while I've got him working lol x

Gem3110

Reaction score
Where do u buy the racks from,... Are they pricey? Think it looks much more professional than the unbranded ones especially for the shellac x

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
You have to ring Sweet Sqaured to order them and they cost £9.95 plus vat and shipping each

[email protected]

Reaction score
I ummed & aahhed too, but decided to use the space on the second for Additives & glitters...

Attachments

POLISHED by Kirsty

Reaction score
If we are getting another 20+ next year definitely work getting an extra wall rack! Kx

Latest posts