UMMMM Chocolate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppyPug

Reaction score
Hey Fellow Geeks :)

I was thinking about intriducing chocolate wraps into my salon... what I want to know is...

Do clients rate them?
Whats the best range to use?

Thanks x:green:

Hey Fellow Geeks :)

I was thinking about intriducing chocolate wraps into my salon... what I want to know is...

Do clients rate them?

Thanks x:green:

Hello,

Do clients rate them?
Depends on the individual salon/therapist I think. We've been doing chocolate treatments in my salon for 4 or 5 years now & from October-April we do LOADS, with a few in the summer months.

I always do monthly packaged offers & in the cooler months, always include a chocolate package. I change it about a bit so it's not the same thing month in month out. Our clients love the chocolate treatments we do :)

That's a bit of a piece of string question as we all have our favourites. I use some Algologie products & some remnants of Gerards (I bought in the days before they upped their game & when you could just buy the chocolate without having to buy the whole shebang).

I've just started making up my own products to use & I know I'm biased but I'm really, really pleased with how they've turned out. I was 'practised' on this morning in the salon & my skin felt lovely afterwards :green: I've made a White Chocolate Massage Oil which is to die for!

Hth's :)

Latest posts

Back