Under eye pads for lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizR

Reaction score
Hi all!

I would love your views on the best pads for holding the lower lashes down. The ones I have seen too thick, they move around a lot and even when I tape them down they still shift. I think I need thinner ones that are stickier. Anyone have recommendations? Thanks!

Which brand do you currently use?

Cleanse under eyes, then dry to remove any products/make up before applying under eye pads, I find this really helps

I currently use an unnamed brand, I purchased them at training so I don't know where they are from.

Magsy thanks, I'll try that. I'd still like to find some thinner more comfy pads too

I now use microfoam tape as I had a few clients react to the patches, I've had no problems using this and you just cut off how much you need.

Lashbase have a good selection of eyepads and they do all the different tapes so i'd recommend having a browse on their site. I use the premium shaped eye pads by lashbase.

@beautybyleigh Hi! I'm Ashley. I use the microfoam tape and wondered if there were any tricks you may use to shape them, store them once they've be pre-cut and de-tac them?? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

@beautybyleigh Hi! I'm Ashley. I use the microfoam tape and wondered if there were any tricks you may use to shape them, store them once they've be pre-cut and de-tac them?? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

You don't need to de-tac microfoam [emoji4] just cut to your desired shape and place on the client! If you want to pre-cut them use the backing of an eye pad you may already have to follow the shape, and use either baking paper to adhere them to I even sandwich bags...! Simple x

Do you have any links for the microfoam tape as ive never heard/seen it before...

Thanks v much!

Latest posts

Back