Unhappy with nail course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjayp

Reaction score
:( Had my first day of training yesterday, hard gel, I did a course a while back but wasn't confident, so I decided to do a full course start at the beginning, I should of known when I had to keep texting for a reply to questions, she's said oh sorry I was gonna text you, ooh sorry me emails are playing up, any way, get to the salon, ooh sorry but yr kit hasn't arrived (did turn up about 2pm) you can use mine, which clearly hasn't been used for a while, dutsy lids, no couch roll, the cleanser pump didn't work, cleanser & files were a diff brand,not new, the phone was ringing constantly, which she answered, potential clients came in asking for a pricelist, oh sorry thr still not printed yet, she's been open for 6weeks, then potential students asking about courses, so she was then telling them all the info whilst I was needing her attention, she was a lovely girl, but to me not professional enough, I'm not one to usually make a fuss, but its not cheap, I expected more from a well known brand, I really don't know what to do now as I've got 2 more days over 6 weeks to do.

I'd contact her, explain how you feel and ask if you can start again. If you say nothing then I expect the next 2 days will be the same

I'd contact her, explain how you feel and ask if you can start again. If you say nothing then I expect the next 2 days will be the same
Should I contact her or head office? I'm a bit of a scaredy cat, I don't like confrontation, so if I do complain I don't think I could Cary on with her.

If you'd rather not carry on with her then probably head office although the if personally give her the chance to rectify it before you report her

If you'd rather not carry on with her then probably head office although the if personally give her the chance to rectify it before you report her
I think thr was too much to rectify to be honest, there was a lot more prob but too much to write

Was there issues with her training technique too?

If it was just outside distractions that's easily rectified, I hate confrontation too but people can't fix something if they don't know it's broken; would you rather a client just popped off the face of the earth because you were answering calls and hand out prices, or spoke to you about it? [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back