Uniform help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
I have ordered two different tunics and both don't fit! It seems they are all made for broad shoulders and large busts. Has anyone found any tunics that are for the more petite frame? Or any other ideas for what else to wear to look professional. (I am mobile doing nails, waxing and tanning).

Some days I don't feel like wearing my tunic so I wear black trousers, smart black t.shirt and a fitted (not loose or baggy) black cardigan. I pin my ABT badge onto my cardigan. As long as you're well groomed, make up and hair, it looks professional.

My daughter wore a uniform for college from Cord Court that I thought lovely on her. She is very petite. We went to a show and I tried the same one on - I'm not that petite but not much bosom - and it was a good fit on me, and very reasonably priced.

Vicki x

This is the exact place I bought mine from on EBay. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/130990047800?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

They do a size 6. I am tiny and the one I have is a size 6 and it fits lovely. You can have it embroidered for free, just send them what words you want. I had exact the same problem with sizing and this one solved all my problems :)

Thanks for all your replies, so helpful x

Latest posts

Back