Uniform sizing so off!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salzgirlie

Reaction score
Hey Geeks . .

I am in the process of getting my tanning business up and running and am ordering myself a uniform.

The ones I really like are on LaBeeby but from looking at the size guide, I should be ordering a size 20 and a 22????

I am only a size 12 so surely this cannot be right??

I am starting a college course on Saturday for beauty and have ordered a 12 and am now in a panic that it is going to be too tight and I am going to look a complete idiot in front of everyone!

Please help . . .

Salzgirlie xx

I have tunics from La Beeby and I ordered 1 size bigger than I am and they fit lovely, nice amount of room to work and look fab on so I think you will be fine with your size 12.

I have tunics from La Beeby and I ordered 1 size bigger than I am and they fit lovely, nice amount of room to work and look fab on so I think you will be fine with your size 12.

Thanks Baggybear . . . My draw nearly hit the floor when I worked it out! xx

Me too, I've got a size 10 and I'm between a 10 and 12, 10 fits fine.

I think you'll be ok with your usual size LaBeeby are quite generous.

Although I must say I did follow their measurements and bought a huge size (for the bust measurement) and then ended up buying a more appropriate size a few weeks later!!!

Good luck with college.

Latest posts

Back