Unlimited blowdrys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_beauty

Reaction score
Hi there

Iv recently seen a few places offering Unlimited blowdrys for X amount for X amount of time.. I just wanted to see what people think of this kind of deal and if they think it would be beneficial for business? Im looking to get better and build up my experience in bouncy blowdrys as they are so popular these days with the like of Liverpool and Essex having the best around and wondered if an offer like this would help me out getting more clients. any feedback would be great!

Hi there

Iv recently seen a few places offering Unlimited blowdrys for X amount for X amount of time.. I just wanted to see what people think of this kind of deal and if they think it would be beneficial for business? Im looking to get better and build up my experience in bouncy blowdrys as they are so popular these days with the like of Liverpool and Essex having the best around and wondered if an offer like this would help me out getting more clients. any feedback would be great!

Well I for one would take a deal like this with a local salon - if the price was right. Think it's a great idea x

Place I used to work now offers memberships and for a certain.price a year or.something you can get unlimited bloydries, certain colours so many cuts etc.
Think they do it bronze silver gold.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back