unwanted gifts from cats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to live in a house that had a shared carpark with 10 other houses, we had a cat spraying all the wheels on the cars so when you got in your car it stunk to high heaven. It was in the summer and the heat seemed to make the smell worse, you could smell it in the house some mornings.

Lemon Essence works as it is stronger than normal lemon and you can buy a gel like thingy from garden centres that is green and you squeeze it on the garden, it's like that stuff you can put flowers in if anyone knows what that stuff is, so when you squeeze it it comes out in little lumps. It dissolves into the garden but leaves the scent behind.

The best thing for getting rid of the smell is the cheapest washing powder you can find, dilute it in a watering can and wash you slabs down with that. I used to have a completely gravel garden and did this once a week after cleaning up after my dog, worked a treat.

Zoflora may also work but I wouldn;t put it on grass!!!

Latest posts

Back