Update.. Percentage or rent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOUNDATIONS

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Just a quick update to let you all know i went to see the man with the sunbed shop last saturday. I couldn't beleive the size of the room it was tiny.. you could hardly fit a couch in it let alone me behind it!!! He said when i phoned him that he was doing a room out big enough for a beauty room and it would be large enough to fit in all that i needed & would easily fit a couch in it!! (yeah folded up!! lol). I was a bit miffed tho coz he was doing it all up from scratch, and making each room suitable for each treatment ie. Flat & stand up sunbeds, vibro machine, beauty room. So why on earth did he make the beauty room the smallest!!, when he knew thats what he was wanting it for...and No, before you ask, He wouldn't let me choose another room, coz they were all alocated for the sunbeds ect he had already bought! So sadly.... Sorry this wasn't suppose to turn into a rant.. But its just soo anoying...but at least he wont be having a beauty in there... so less competition for the rest of us!!.
Thank you all for your very helpful posts tho, i have copied and saved them coz no doubt ill be needing them in the future.
Thanks again.x

Latest posts

Back