Urgent help please! Nanos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MatildasMummy

Reaction score
hey Geeks

I am fitting my friends nanos on Saturday (new to extensions) and was practicing nanos on my doll head and notice that they can be easily pulled from the hair! When I apply the same pull to the micro rings (using stick tips) they don't budge!!

I am using 3mm silicone lined rings with metal nano tips.

Do you have any advice for me?

Many thanks

Hi Hun, just seen this. Are you using the same amount of hair through the nano rings as you do for the micro rings?
Also. I find with micro rings I can get away with buying them off of eBay and the likes, however with nano rings on the 2 occasions I've purchased from eBay they've literally slid straight out of my clients hair. I've found Routes and Euphoria one nano rings to be the strongest so far. One of my clients left 3 months in between maintenance and only lost 3 bonds! Xx

Aw thanks so much for your reply I really appreciate it! Yea I think your right, I bought them off eBay from a shop on there I dont usually go too and I was told my my training to use viola (who have a shop on eBay) so I ordered some today! I will try out the ones you use aswell.

I find it hard pulling the same amount of hair through as I would for nanos, are you able to pull the same amount through? Xx

Yes Hun. I always have roughly the same amount through as the natural hair needs to be able to hold the weight of the extensions. I think try routes or euphoria one- they never let me down and I know they are more expensive but it's better than having to replace them all the time which will work out more expensive in the long run xx

I agree with all of the above, but also it depends if your block head has real human hair or faux hair (heat resistant) as I have 4 different heads 1 of them is synthetic hair and when I used it to train for nanos I had to switch to my real hair one as I found the nano beads were easy to pull out/slip on the synthetic one xx

I would also add using good pliers made a massive difference for me, the cheap ones I got given on my course didn’t clamp the bead well, the stainless steel pliers from viola are excellent x

thanks so much for your reply so sorry I didn’t reposed I didn’t get notifications!

Do you get your pliers from eBay Viola? I looked on eBay and it said they are for micro rings do you use them on nanos? Many thanks

Tina

I get my nano rings from viola eBay shop and I have never had a problem with them..I used to get my pliers off there aswell but they have recently changed the ones the sell,I wondered if you could used them on nanos aswell.

I get my nano rings from routes they are the best I've ever used! 100% recommend ... if you get a trade account you get great discount too!

Thanks so much everyone for your replies!!

I had a breakthrough with my nanos!!!! I bought a new tool and this worked a treat! I am so so chuffed I was ready to give them up!!!

However!!! I went over aftercare again and said that make sure you brush from the bottom up and be really careful when brushing and not to pull and she said that she hasn’t been doing that and just brushing out knots as normal so this would just pull them out

Latest posts

Back