using different tans in one machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me if using different brands of spray tan in your machine will have any effect on the machine.

The company I have my machine from has told me that using any other brand in my machine will damage it, is this true or is it just so that you keep using their brand of tan?

Thank you

Of course they told you that :rolleyes:
It's complete tosh. My supplier told me the same too!
It won't affect the machine at all.
Some solutions are runnier than others though so you will just have to adjust your gun accordingly :)

I think that sounds like rubbish. Ive tried quite a few in mine with no probs. I always completely close the dial anyway after each tan so I open it up again as much as it needs to while I am using it xxx

Of course they told you that :rolleyes:
It's complete tosh. My supplier told me the same too!
It won't affect the machine at all.
Some solutions are runnier than others though so you will just have to adjust your gun accordingly :)
oi everyone knows ime your supplier lol you mean your old supplier spot on ange :lol:

I thought that was the reason they were saying this. It just my machine is not working very well, ever since I had it serviced and the sent it back and it was damaged, so it went back and got "fixed" but came back not working at all. Then when I eventually got it back it hasnt been working very well since, they are saying it is because I have used other solutions in it.

its utter rubbish maisy, what machine are you using i might be able to help you out

its utter rubbish maisy, what machine are you using i might be able to help you out

Didnt want to mention the company but its the st tropez verso. I have had it for 3 years now and have looked after it well, changing the filters regularly, Its supposed to have great extraction but my treatment room is full of tan after each one and it is dripping out the back of the machine.

I have not done as many tans this years as I did last and never had this problem before it was serviced. The machine was not cheap.

oi everyone knows ime your supplier lol you mean your old supplier spot on ange :lol:

lol. Maisy was talking about the company who supplied her gun so that's who i was talking about to-the company who supplied my booth and gun :)

Latest posts

Back