uv gel and scrubfresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softpeach

Reaction score
hi geeks, this is what i have read on a thread, can anyone help regarding if you can or not ???
Do not apply scrub fresh to performance tips -

Not recommended for use with UV gels.

Once applied, lightly buff the surface of the tip to ensure thorough adhesion of enhancement product.

i thought you could use this for all systems :confused: many thanks x

hi geeks, this is what i have read on a thread, can anyone help regarding if you can or not ???
You don't apply Scrubfresh to any tips as it contains acetone and you will get cracking.

It is recommended for Brisa UV Gel, it's used to remove the inhibition layer, however it isn't compatible with all UV Gel systems.

Once applied, lightly buff the surface of the tip to ensure thorough adhesion of enhancement product.
You need a non shiney surface for the gel to adhere.
hth's

could you use scrubfresh for prep with other uv gel systems.:)

There are technicians who use it in their prep routine when using a gel other than Brisa.
If you have a prep product that's recommended for your gel system then you'd be best advised to use that, however if it isn't doing the job as good as Scrubfresh (for example) then you could try it and see how you get on.
It leaves pathogen fighters on the nailplate and helps prevent infection (amongst other things).

Oh thank goodness this is ok.
I've always used scrubfresh with all my enhancement proceedures.
Wether it be Gel or L&P and ive never had any problems

Do you mean performance tips are NOT recommended with UV Gel or scrub fresh?

If you mean scrub fresh - then exactly as sandi said.... if you mean performance nail tips with Gel... I did read on another thread that they are NOT recommended to be used with gel no.

Latest posts

Back