UV gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flic22

Reaction score
I'm ITEC qualified in manicure & pedicure. Did a uv gel class in college where the teacher used Gellux. I have it that I'd like to use Gellish or Shellac though. Which is best? My head is melted reading about both and I want to get an order in to get started. Do you have to do a specific Shellac course to use the product?

Also for both, which products do I need to buy?

I offer Gelish and Shellac and I love them both. Not everyone is suited to one system so by offering both plus Structure and Brisa lite smoothing gel, I can usually find a solution to suit everyone.

The CND Shellac lamp will cure Gelish but the Gelish lamp won't cure Shellac. Shellac sells itself and people ask for it by name so I'd start with Shellac and then you can add Gelish at a later stage.

The colours with that Gelish have are amazing too.

You don't have to attend the training for either but I would strongly recommend doing them. The Shellac Course is not expensive and is worth every penny. Your educator will then be there for you if you need help or support in the future, same with Harmony Gelish. Plus you get nice shiny certificates for your wall!! X

Thanks so much for the reply! I may start of with Shellac then buy some Gellish too.

I offer Shellac and ProGel. Love them both

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back