UV light won't cure bright white Polygel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Can some one help me please...i cant afford the gelish led lamp...is there a cheaper alternative as my cheap uv lamp wont cure the white polygel properly

Are you using clear tips or clear forms? That can solve your issue easily. I do recommend a proper lamp in the longer run though.

It was for overlays not enhancements

Can some one help me please...i cant afford the gelish led lamp...is there a cheaper alternative as my cheap uv lamp wont cure the white polygel properly

Using the incorrect lamp for the Polygel system could well be the cause of the problem, and it's always recommended as lamp outputs all vary and may be insufficient.

Would you like to try SUNUV UV/LED, which can cure all gels, include uv gels, led gels, builder gels and so on. You can search them on aliexpress or amazon or Youtube to get more information.

thankyou for your advice everyone
Not heard of that lamp...so the lamp is called SUNUV ?

Is there a specific lamp you would recommend in the SINUV range ?

thankyou for your advice everyone
Not heard of that lamp...so the lamp is called SUNUV ?
Yes, the brand is "SUNUV", many people like to call it "SUN", For professional use, I recommend 48w nail lamp,
SUN2c is used widely in salon. SUN5 works well and beautiful. SUN3 and SUN4 are new smart 2.0 nail lamp, which has smart time memory
for yourself, 36w is also okay. They will be cheaper. If you need LCD display, then SUN9X Plus, if not, SUN9c Plus.
Hope this will help you.

I wouldn't risk buying electrical equipment from an online third party seller as you won't be covered by insurance if the lamp is faulty and/or if your client develops an allergy to undercured product. Can you afford to be sued?
Better off saving up for the correct equipment.
It also makes you look like a genuine professional Nail Tech instead of a cowboy. Lots of those around, sadly.

Would you like to try SUNUV UV/LED, which can cure all gels, include uv gels, led gels, builder gels and so on. You can search them on aliexpress or amazon or Youtube to get more information.

There is no such thing as a universal lamp that will properly cure all UV cured nail coatings

Rachel did you build with cover pink underneath? Nail Harmony always say you can't create a whole tip from the white as it's too soft when cured? X x

Latest posts

Back