Valentine's marketing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trozzina

Reaction score
I'm aiming to be organised this year and a) plan ahead b) actually do some marketing.

So I'm trying to come up with something for Valentine's but without just doing a discount and I can't decide the best approach.

Is it best to come up with a package of two or three treatments to tempt the ladies? Or target the gents with gift vouchers? Either way, whatever I try, it's sounding a bit pedestrian.

Have you had success with a particular approach? What has worked for you in the past? Do people expect a discount now with any 'promotion'/marketing?

Many thanks!

I'm going to start planning mine in the morning. I'm thinking maybe nails + spray tan etc packages. So they are tempted to spend a bit more to get the discount and extra treatment?

I would like to know this too!

Ideally some sort of promotion that doesn't reduce the price of treatments but instead gives the customer something extra?

I'd throw out a special offer for people that are going to be single this Valentines day. Just because you're single doesn't mean you can't look great for Valentines.

Just a thought :)

I'd throw out a special offer for people that are going to be single this Valentines day. Just because you're single doesn't mean you can't look great for Valentines.

Yeah i like that....my first year single in a long time so i definitely want some cheering up xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great idea. I sometimes feel I'm surrounded by married couples but I'll definitely think about how I word a promotion so as not to alienate the singletons but to offer them something. As one myself I do get fed up at how biased the world is towards assuming you have a partner....

Thanks!

I've already planned mine!! Decorations for the salon arrived last week, wicker hearts for the window etc....I'm going to start advertising gift vouchers on my aboard outside next week!! I'm going to order some red tissue paper to wrap them in and already have red ribbon then I'm going to advertise fingers and toes for £40 would normally be £50....valentines last year was dead and I left it too late to do anything plus this year I am in my new salon

Latest posts

Back